10 Jan 2013

Previous Styling Project #1 'Off Taste'

So, I'm going to upload my previous project because I want you to be updated with ALL the work I've done at uni. I want you to see my progress from the beginning and all that... So yeah.
This project was about people with no taste and generally 'style' and 'taste'. I have enjoyed it much as it was really cool and 'deep' into the whole styling world!

I had to find people on the streets with either good or bad taste. That was an adventure...
At the end you were to choose the worst clothes you own or find in a charity shop and then style one of them in a photo shoot , on a model to make it look stylish! So, basically turning something horrible into something interesting, cool, trendy or beautiful!

My final horrible garment was a very heavy, long brown coat. It reminds me of Hagrid from Harry Potter! Seriously. However, I've decided to style it by being inspired by romanticism. Ophelia,flowers in the hair, all the paintings, etc. The moves were inspired by dancing young girls. I've taken pictures of clubbing girls off the internet and based my moves on that! It was a weird combination, but I think it worked out quite well!

Enjoy!








No comments:

Post a Comment