11 Jan 2013

Liverpool Biennial Project - The End of Semester 1 Final Fashion Show

The coat which I've made (the blue grey one) has finally made it to the final show! I have finally found a model, sorted the hair, make-up and the styling. Jesus, it was so hard to do the styling! I could not fit anything to it, except from black clothes! All black! Well, the theme was dark so I didn't mind. I like black anyway. I was quite nervous for the show, but everything went fine. The model looked great and she made my coat look good too!
I have taken some photos back stage and I've recorded a video of the FULL show! So, anyone from my course - you can check out your outfit on the video and see it again! It went quick but it was good!

Okay, I'll stop talking about how good it was and maybe just post some photos and the video now!

My model's ready to go! Hair and make-up - simple and classy!

My model ready to go!

Student's umbrella she has made!Gorgeous!

Students waiting to go in and watch their show!

One of the models/students putting the show outfit on!




Models waiting !

Models waiting in a line! 

Models waiting !


The coolest shoes! The bottoms were done with  drawing pins!

'Cool' photo in the disabled toilets! Oh yeah!

Smileee!

My friends waiting for the show to start!





No comments:

Post a Comment