8 Jan 2013

My Current Project - Runway Show. This Friday?!

Hi again! So yesterday was the day when everyone got back from the Christmas holidays. Also, yesterday was the day when we found out that we have to prepare a fashion show in 4 days! Great.

So, we have to find a model, sort out the styling, hair & make-up and of course sort out the fashion show. I don't how that's gonna happen as everyone's gonna be worried about their own models-not the catwalk!

Sooo, I haven't found my model yet and it's Tuesday. Cool. Just stay calm and BREATHE!

The garments are from our previous projects. The project was about The Liverpool Biennial. I've made a coat, all quilted, etc. It was inspired by the photographer Sophie Calle. She's dead weird, but cool. I love her photographs and I need to stalk someone soon , just like she did!

I need to work out how to style the outfit so it looks good on the catwalk. I'm still doing two other people's make-up and hair! Busy , busy day it'll be! Excited!




The coat which I have made. Yes, it's a very big coat. The style of it is like the Martin Margiela collection for H&M 2012. 

Now it's time to play around with some styling. I think I already have found the type of make-up I want, which is good! 


Question from me to you- How would you style this coat if it was you who had to wear it? 



No comments:

Post a Comment