7 Jan 2013

Introduction

I'd like to introduce myself.
My name's Eliza and I live in Manchester, UK.
I'm a fashion styling student at the University of Salford.
I love what I do. I love my life, even though there are a few of imperfections- like everywhere else.

I always smile and laugh, I'm generally a bubbly person.

On this blog, I would like to introduce you to my world of fashion. I breathe it, eat it and do everything that's possible to do with it. Yeah.
I will be updating you with my newest projects and sharing my thoughts on the coolest things alive in the world.

Hope you'll enjoy the blog, if you're also living fashion.

I've created a little interview with myself for you to find out more about me and my style.

1. Your favourite colour?
- it always was , is and will be black, however recently I've been doing a quite big styling project which has changed my taste and point of view into the fashion world. I like pastel colours and sweet/cute colours! Such a drastic change!
2. Favourite designer?
- Valentino. Always. However , I also like Celine for the simplicity of her designs and Chloe for the cuteness of the collections.
3. Favourite photographer?
- Juergen Teller and many more photographers which haven't been properly introduced to the world yet!
4. Fashion Addiction?
- Tattoos. I treat tattoos as body art and body fashion. It's also a way to express yourself and your feelings. With tattoos, after you take off your clothes- you're still staying cool.

Feel free to ask me more questions as I couldn't think of any more.

No comments:

Post a Comment