15 Jan 2013

Beautify A Space

My most recent styling project is 'beautify a space' and 'the cool hunting diary'. So, let me tell you about the space one.
This project is to make you realize how many people's emotions you can change and how much you could make their days feel better by just beautifying a space. It can be just decorated to make it look beautiful or it can have a cause, like a reason.
So there's this thing that's been on in the world for a long time now called Guerrilla Gardening. I'm totally up for it. I mean, I love making stuff beautiful and I LOVE gardening! The whole thing about it is that you make something beautiful over night or when people aren't around and then they get to see it the next day. It's something that just appears out of nowhere and nobody knows how and when! It's so mysterious!
We have been give a project like that! It didn't have to be gardening but anything to do with the current 'cool stuff' and somehow connected with fashion (duh, fashion degree).

I have decided to go the Japanese Street Style way and decorate a bus stop, a pavement and a random brick wall in cute Japanese stuff that is currently cool at the moment! There were positive reactions to the whole 'spread the love' style of the bus stop which made me really happy too!


















No comments:

Post a Comment