5 Oct 2014

Published on 'Ballad Of...' Magazine online

I'm a menswear photographer and when I shoot editorials
I usually shoot boys.
I don't shoot womenswear much.
Mainly because I don't like it.

Many, many reasons.


Recently, however;
I have been hanging out with my younger sister at home.
She has been doing her homework,
we've been listening to 'robbers' by 1975 and drinking coffee.

I looked at her and thought-
wow, she's so beautiful.

Recently, with all the 'women power' articles ,videos and
trends all over the internet, I thought-
why not take some portraits?

I take photos of people and things that catch my eye anyway.
Moments that I don't want to forget.

I shot her and really wanted to get the photos published after I saw them.

I wrote to Ballad Of... with a message of -
'wanting to let women and girls at all ages know, that they're beautiful, no matter what'.

I truly believe every single girl is beautiful how they were born.
No artificial product should be becoming something permanent to any girl.

YOU shouldn't think you're not good enough.


The final work on Ballad Of...








No comments:

Post a Comment