1 May 2014

In sickness.

I'm sick.
Not like major new, kinda sick.
Currently sick.
I've got an ear and a throat infection due to going
outside in a really cold and a strong wind.
It got me a cold.
In addition to that, I've got the heaviest and biggest migraine ever.
I feel like my head's going to explode.
Dizziness all the time.
All the time.
Other things too, which really don't need to be mentioned on the blog.


While I'm staying at home and resting and getting rid of the infections and
the migraine (advised by a doctor, not myself)
I thought, I'll post something completely
unnecessary and pointless.

My favourite things in my bedroom.
It really seems like it's all about my bedroom.
I do love my bedroom.
It's my space.
It's my life
my love
my air&
my rain.











No comments:

Post a Comment