29 Mar 2014

My room will tell.

As Im waiting to officially start my internship in the showroom, I wanted to do a different kind of posts, to get into the style of writing mostly everyday and not just updating my blog whenever I do a new editorial,etc.

You'll have a lot more of me.

This post; I wanted to share a bit of 'me' with you all...show you bit by bit of who I am.
All you've been seeing lately was my work and even though my work is 'me' in some percentage; obviously its not ME.

I'll start off today by showing you my room at night. What I set up my room like and what kind of atmosphere I love, want and surround myself with.

♡♡♡♡

Sitting in the dark, the light is flickering. While staring at myself in the mirror, I think of how far I've come already. How much I have achieved. I look at my turqoise walls and feel the energy coming from them. Energizing, motivating and inspiring. Thats what I need, constantly.

Tommorow's Mother's Day; gifts are prepared. Flowers are hidden. PRECIOUS ♡







No comments:

Post a Comment