27 Sept 2013

EDITING 35MM PHOTOS

I've never have actually edited my film photos before. I don't know why...I've always liked the way they looked.
However, yesterday at uni I've had an amazing lesson about technical skills in photography. 
Well, it's called like this but it's something totally different. There's still lessons on ISO, etc. etc. but the main part of these lessons and the module is to recognize who you are.
What kind of photographer are you?
Who is your favorite photographer?
He/she will direct you in the right way to start experimenting your own style.

My photographer is Alasdair Mclellan. Beautiful work, amazing nature backgrounds and natural-looking models. Nature at its' best, basically. 

I've also found out I'm a 'nature-drawn' person/photographer.
Sometimes you don't know what makes you love the photo you do. It's things you don't exactly know about, these are mainly your instincts. 

Anyway, coming back to the point of this post; I've tried out touching- up my films to achieve the look I'm really directing my photography in.

Here are some photos before and after.
I've mainly used the curves, grey and blue photo filters and shadows and highlights.















No comments:

Post a Comment