2 Jul 2013

Your photo on this blog?

Hey guys! Great announcement! For all that live in Manchester (or surroundings) don't hesitate to contact me on Facebook to ask for a photoshoot. Maybe it's a shoot you'd like to have for no reason, maybe it's for your business (fashion, beauty, jewellery, etc. etc.)? I'm open to all suggestions and offers and will do my best to find a free time to do the shoot! Of course, the shoot will be featured on this blog, which has got quite a lot of views for 29 posts! (views statistics on the right).

ALSO

I am travelling to POLAND on the 8th of August which means that I will be there on the 9th. I am announcing a massive shoot 'giveaway'! Girls in Poland, Walcz - contact me on facebook to book in for your shoot. I am taking all my stuff with me and will want to shoot as much as I can. I will be staying there for a week. This could be amazing! Also , your photos will be added onto the blog! Aspiring models? Get involved!

Here's the link to my facebook https://www.facebook.com/eliza.maciejewska
















No comments:

Post a Comment