12 Jun 2013

Graduate Fashion Week;University of Salford and not only.

First of all, I'd like to apologize for the delay of this post. It was only because of the amazing Asda photo service which took a week AND one day to develop my photos due to a broken machine. I mean, I don't blame them but I do. They kept on telling me everyday that the photos will be ready the next day. Where the truth is? I don't have a clue.

Also I'd like to state (just to get my anger out), there are people driving on the roads who have passed their driving tests by pure luck. That's all. I'm not going to go any deeper into this as it's a styling blog  and not a diary of my feelings.

Okay, so

Graduate fashion week was amazing. The whole journey was probably more relaxed and fun than the whole show. The reason for this is because I was one of the dressers backstage at our university's show. We have gone through a lot of stress.

It's almost the same as the other show I've dressed. It's always stress and adrenaline.

I've also had some time in between to take some photos of the models, backstage, other universities and cool/interesting stuff.

Warning- there are a lot of photos!

PS: highlight of the day - meeting Susie Bubble from 'stylebubble.co.uk' . The only thing I can say is that I was too tired to even think about the whole situation of meeting her, I totally forgot to ask her questions and the only thing she said was - 'OH my God' - to the amount of people who wanted a photo with her JUST from my course.



































































No comments:

Post a Comment