5 Apr 2013

What about vlogging?!

Soooo!

I'm feeling very happy today and the reason for this is because it's FRIDAY! Woop woop.

Anyway, I've started this blog to share with you my styling journey and how I learn to be a stylist/photographer. I never thought it'd get so many views and so much interest! This makes me a very, very happy bunny and that's why I'd like to say THANK YOU. A big massive hug has been now sent towards your way.

As you like looking at my blog (maybe even reading it :O ) I thought I might share with you all...my YouTube channel! Yes, I'm a 'youtuber'. I love it.

As well as blogging, I vlog too. It's good stuff. Anyway, it's good for me. I like sharing everything with others.

Mainly, I've started the channel for make-up and general beauty tutorials, HOWEVER- I'm just a bit drifting away from it and basically - vlogging.

I think I'll do like an introduction video for the styling side, where as well as blogging about all my styling stuff on HERE, I'll also create quick videos which will visualize the posts a bit more for you guys.
I'm guessing, people who read this blog and look at the photos, etc. are artistic people sooo I'm guessing you'd like to SEE more rather than read.

This is turning into an essay.

Bye.

PS: here's the link to the channel- subscribe and stay tuned for the styling stuff which will come very soon!
https://www.youtube.com/user/lizawoo13

No comments:

Post a Comment