3 Apr 2014

Interning- Day 2

Today was a bit different than yesterday.
Only of the girls were in as one of them
didn't feel too well.

I had more tasks to do
which was super great.
The day went dead fast.

I'll brief most of my day in pictures
however
I've done more than what you can see.



In the morning, just like everyday
we firstly had our brews and talked about the day that was ahead of us.

I've started off by packing up returns of damaged products.















Later on
I've been taking photos of the newest arrivals to then send off to our customers.

I've changed the clothes on the mannequin about a 1000 times.
I love tasks like that though
the more complex, the better
keeps me busy.










































In between the tasks, I've served the customers and done some
more packing for the completion of the transactions.

Near the end of the day, I've been steaming
amazing, big prom dresses and
organizing the whole stock room.
Had a brew, cut some boxes open
and it was time to go home!
















Today I've arrived home well earlier,
thanks to my amazing visual memory and
map orientation.
Speeding through the alleys.

Displaying 20140403_133419_resized.JPG


Love and peaceeeee
x



No comments:

Post a Comment