2 Apr 2014

1st day interning at AFTERSHOCK

Today was long,
it was quite busy.
It was new.

I very much like the atmosphere in there,
not too awkward and they're honest.
The girls are amazing people.


I feel tired.
I'm falling on my face.
The part that kills me is the traffic before and after work.
Eugh.


 Just a shot before setting off. Thought it might be interesting.
Not really, I just like my hair rug.













I have arrived.












We start off by having a brew and discussing what we need to do
throughout the day.













Just a short journey around the showroom.
Would you have ever thought I'd be in TOWIE paradise?
No, me neither.
It's quite cute.

So many TOWIE stars shop here and from what I've read on the official website-
Michael Jackson and Madonna used to shop at Aftershock for their red carpet events!

It's been featured in Vogue, Elle, Grazia, etc.etc....


Then , I had my lunch.
The ladder is super comfortable to sit on and eat a tuna mayo salad.
Just saying.











Love and peace, as always
x



No comments:

Post a Comment