6 Apr 2014

Assisting Jeff Hahn

On Friday I finished my day interning at Aftershock
And have gone home to get ready.
My coach from Manchester left at midnight.
I was in London at 6:15am.
Walked around, got a coffee and walked to Buckingham Palace.
I really don't know why but that place relaxes me like crazy.
So so random.
Got the tube to Dalston and met up with Jeff to assist on his shoot for iD.
One of my top fave photographers.
I was sooo overwhelmed. Its just so weird
When you follow somebodys work regularly and you
Admire their work so much and then you meet them
And have an oppottunity to learn from them!
Ive learnt like an enormous amount of things
Mostly with lighting which will help me loads
But not only that.
So many other things.
I was super tired but it was all worth it.
It was great assisting.
I took a few photos of the surroundings
Sorry theres not a lot.




No comments:

Post a Comment