4 Aug 2013

Bikini product shoot. (studio shoot)

I know what you're thinking. Studio shoot, DSLR, artificial lighting? WHAT?! 

I wasn't looking forward to it as you know I hate shooting studio shots and working with dslr and artificial lighting...but the model and my sister made it go smoothly and fun!

I'm not amazed with the photos or anything as I never am with any studio shoots :) 
They're so boring-looking. 

The model did an incredible job though and she looks amazing! She's obviously the main, centre point of the whole shoot!

(Thanks A. x)

The photos are for a lingerie and bikini designer (Hannah Rose Lingerie, Dancewear & Swimwear - https://www.facebook.com/hannahrosedesign?fref=ts)

I have offered to shoot her newest bikini collection. This shoot was mainly product-focused. 
HOWEVER I'm doing a shoot next week which is an editorial-style shoot. 
Garden centre, gorgeous models, natural lighting and film cameras! Woop!
I'm so excited for that shoot! 
That one will be fully styled and everything. Exciting! 

Here are the photos. 

x















1 comment:

  1. Very Nice.
    The Dancewear Bikini are awesome, I got many different and new ideas.
    I appreciate.

    ReplyDelete