16 Aug 2013

Art Inspiration

Sometimes to get inspiration for your next shoots you need to reach to deeper sources, such as the primary works of art. 
Today I went to Manchester Art gallery and have seen some quite amazing stuff which has inspired me a lot. A LOT. 
Some of the other photos I took will be published as soon as I develop my film.



Absolutely amazingly positive work from primary school students painted on glass.



I love these photographs, they really make me smile.


This one brings out the lazy and the cosy feelings in me...very calm.


This one I had to capture as every time I look at it, it makes me massively angry. It made me feel so angry in the gallery too...


Positive stuff. Love it


The drawing below is mine. There was a wall with clipboards where you could draw something yourself. Basically, I've decided to draw what I saw; me drawing myself. 






No comments:

Post a Comment