13 May 2014

McBUSTED!

My internship has officially finished on the 9th.
I was gonna stay until September, but I can't.

My other job takes over.
Therefore,
I'm finishing this Friday.

On Sunday the 11th, I went to see two of
the most amazing bands from my childhood.
McBUSTED.
They were sooo amazing.
Just no words to explain it.

They were supported by 3 different bands.
Young Brando, EofE and Hollywood Ending.
They were all super amazing too.

It was so amazing to see all of the McFly and Busted live!
They've entered in a 'back to the future' car,
with flames surrounding the whole stage.
McFly members jumped out of the floor.

They've also managed to get a UFO flying disc
into the concert.
All very 'show' like.

I loved it a lot
and wouldn't mind seeing them again.





No comments:

Post a Comment